Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm back here again!!!

Tomodachi-yon! when you guys coming back??

I'm waiting for you guys to come back!!

come back come back!!

I have nothing to write actually, but I want make this blog alive again!!
our midterm break started already, but many assignment to do ah!!

I'm going to burst into pieces already, someone please help me!! I hate assignment....

and Jennifer, shin and I joined an event, IVAQ for subpoint!! SUBPOINT!! hate it!!

Our tutor said it is just a point to bluff student, i agree!!

However, I still will do my best!! Jennifer, do together and gambateh together!! I don't know I can do it to the best or not from now on....

Ting and bee you all got join any event or club there???

bee, gambateh with your midterm ya! ting, WAKE UP EARLY!!! WAHAHAHA....

My midterm break is going to be damn busy and irritating.....

By Lydia!

No comments:

Post a Comment