Thursday, July 8, 2010

World Cup Fever

Ok, since this blog has been neglected, so I'm going to blog it here!!

Tomodachi, please support this blog, it is super dull here, post something up, Thank you!!

So, what about world cup!
I'm waiting for today match Germany Vs Spain, Germany go go go!!

Jennifer and I were waiting for the match tonight or I should say morning, we were chit-chatting right now to cure our sleepness, so hope Germany will be in the final.

Besides that, Jennifer asked me to notice of the player 10 (Germany) while watching the match, I'm wondering whether she is watching a match or a guy?? Agree with me, Tomodachi?? WAHAHA...

Octopus had predicted Spain will win this match but I somehow still support Germany, because they are strong and handsome (Jennifer told me)!!!!

one and a half hour to go...WAITING PATIENTLY!

PS: How are you people recently? (Peacehue and Bee Yoke)

By: Lydia ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment